ah yes youre right, I see what you're trying to do now...(though heaven knows why! :P I'm sure you have your reasons though :)
sorry I threw you a red herring there

On 2/10/06, Vaska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This article does not create a footer that is fixed to the bottom of
the screen. If your content is longer it will push the footer off the
bottom of the screen.

The discussion list for  http://webstandardsgroup.org/