Samuel/Ted/Jay,

Wow! I will remember all this for the next time, since I do a lot of Word-to-HTML converting.

The crazy thing about this one particular Word doc was that it wasn't in formatted bulleted lists because it was copy extracted from a PDF we got from the client as it seems they didn't have the original copy deck anymore I think.

Oh well, live and learn. I'm going to find HTMLTidy (which I had but lost on hard drive replace last year) and look up HTML-Kit. I do usually copy/paste right into the design view in dreamweaver for simple stuff. It really does the trick sometimes, if no one's tried it.

The writers here at work only work in Word because of the "Track Changes" feature. Makes it easy for everyone to know what's been changed.

Thanks again and hugs to all,
Zulema