Hello WSG,

I first have something to share and as well I have a question.

Firstly I have been franticly book marking and today my professor found the
ultimate bookmark. Some may have already come across it but thought I'd show
just in case.

Go here and say WOW.
http://www.alvit.de/handbook/

I have created a CSS for the layout of my website.
There will probably be a considerable amount of content on each page that
will use CSSs.
Would it be wiser to have separate CSSs to manage the content on each
separate page or have it all bunched into one CSS?