Hi again,

Thanks for all the recent advice.

I'll modfy the CSS so that the site can better handle font re-sizing. I'm not sure how much success I'll have, though, as the current page layout does not really accommodate large font sizes.

>My take on this is that layouts should be tested against such
user-options and be made to work - within reason. The visitor in
question may not be aware of these options at all, and messed up the
layout for no good reason - other than the often mentioned 'ignorance'.
However, some visitors may actually need some of these options.

I entirely agreee with these sentiments and I will try to improve the situation for this particular site.

Thanks again.

Regards
David
www.nbcommunication.com