For quite some time I've had a problem with missed and late posts on
this list. I've talked to my ISP, as I'm sure the SPAM volume they have
to deal with contributes to the problem, but lately following threads
here has been rather difficult. As example, early yesterday's "Font
Sizes - Best practice" thread still isn't complete here. I have several
were still arriving here late last night and this AM. I checked for it
on the web site archive yesterday, but found that several days behind.
In contrast, on the css-d list just a few minutes ago I replied to a
thread post and included a screenshot link. Within 3 minutes of the
timestamp of that post that screenshot URL was hit by 3 unique IPs, and
as I'm writing this, I've seen 3 more. Are others outside AU and NZ
seeing similar behavior from this list, but not so much trouble from
other lists closer to home?
--
"Love your neighbor as yourself."                Mark 12:31 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth