From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Worthington
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:23 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Plain text v HTML on this list

At 09:46 AM 2/22/2006, Nick Gleitzman wrote:
>... could list members please use plain text for posting? ... kinder to
>those who only have dialup connections ...

And those of us on slow supposedly "broadband" wireless links.

>... makes the posts more legible. I, for one, tend to skip over posts
>which are rendered in my mail client in teeny tiny text...

I have told my mail client to render the HTML as plain text with no images.
This works fine most of the time. Any message I can't read this way is
probably not worth reading anyway, particularly on a list about web design.

Tom Worthington FACS HLM [EMAIL PROTECTED] Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd            ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617                http://www.tomw.net.au/
Director, ACS Communications Tech Board   http://www.acs.org.au/ctb/
Visiting Fellow, ANU      Blog: http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/atom.xml