There is also the Mozilla/Firefox accessibility extension that
provides features for testing web resources for functional
accessibility, including headers, links, form labels, frame
labels, and table headers.  Styling features to disable layout
tables, disabling CSS styling and high contrast tyle sheet.
Accessing the ALT text for images.

http://cita.disability.uiuc.edu/software/mozilla/

Jon