Same thing is happening on the PC.

I have my nav text set to 1.0em.

I have the height of each li set to 1.75em.

I wrongly assumed that the li would expand along with the text since they both used ems for sizing...

Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC
http://sitesbyjoe.com
(609)335-3076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

piñon jorge wrote:
Mac designer here... I looked at it with FF 1.5 and Safari, and even Camino and they break the same.

On smaller font sizes (14pt) as was mentioned, but I also see a problem with larger font sizes when any of the nav elements text breaks to a second line (i.e. Realtor® Directory). Your <li>s don't seem to expand along with the contained <a> elements.

I didn't have time to look through the CSS to see why, but maybe there's a height property added which shouldn't be?

I'm curious to see if this is happening to anyone on a PC.

Jorge