In safari, on the 'create an Edentiti' page, the title field defaults to choos <-- the e is not displayed because the option control is too narrow.

Stephen

On 2 Mar 2006, at 15:31, Lachlan Hunt wrote:

Hi Everyone,
A new site I recently developed the front-end for over the past few months, called Edentiti [1], has just officially launched and I wanted to get some feedback about the usability, accessibility and over functionality in whatever browsers you can get your hands on. I've tested in various Windows and Mac browsers during development, but as is always the case, bugs tend to sneak in wherever they can and something may have been missed.

(I know there are bugs in IE7, but I'd rather wait till MS actually release something that isn't a joke like both betas 1 and 2 were before I bother testing/fixing with it - the one to be released after Mix '06 looks slightly more promising)

For all you DOM Scripting fans, if you go to step 2 of the Create an Edentiti section, there's a funky form validation script you might want to check out.
http://edentiti.com/create/ (click next, to get to step 2)

[1] http://edentiti.com/

PS. I know the markup is currently XHTML and I'm aware how much of a hypocrite that makes me :-), but, given the time constraints, it was a limitation of the back end solution we had to accept, with plans to convert it to HTML4 later on.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/