1. Text of validation errors sometimes overlaps 'error' icon
2. When email address and confirm email address fields have invalid entries, error should be 'enter valid email format', not 'values must match'.
3. If edentiti is targeting Australian market, I would validate state and postcode as well.
4. Regarding 'Add additional address/email/phone' buttons:
    4.1 When clicked, error messages dissappear, only error icons are left.
    4.2 Do you really need a postback?
    4.3 These buttons make the page too 'heavy'. I would make them looking like your 'Cancel' link. Also, I would not put arrow on them. Arrow makes sense when you move between the pages, like 'Back' and 'Next'. For 'Add address, etc.', it does not make sense because you are staying on the same page.
    4.4. If you have 'Add' button, I suggest to have 'Remove' as well. Example, GMail "Contacts"
5. I would not use button graphic to show 'creating edentiti progress'. visitor is used that buttons can be clicked. When click does not produce any result it is a bit frustrating.
6. It is more common to use red * or red tick to show which fields are required.

Cheers, Irina.