Hi all

I have a group of retail outlets which I need to order alphabetically by
location and still maintain row heights when there are differing amounts
of content, eg:

CANBERRA        ABC Company
                Email

SYDNEY          XYZ Company
                Address
                Ph
                Email

I guess, at first glance this is best designed using a table. However,
in order to keep the locations in alphabetical order as new locations
are added, it gets a bit messy having to moving all the <td>s around.

I've looked at floating columns, and definition lists, but can't seem to
find a way to use either of them that degrades well when stylesheets are
disabled.

Also, using floating columns causes a problem with row alignment when
there are different amounts of content in each list.

Has anyone found a way to manage this?
--
XERT Communications
email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.xert.com.au/>
web development : digital imaging : dvd production