G'day

http://avanimedia.com/onlinemedia/datormagazinse_profile.html
Under the "Specifications", the data is don in table and it shifts to the right outside the #wrapper. However, the table stays where it should be in IE, Safari and Opera. I don't understand.

I'd say it is a clearing issue because of the floated definitions. Try adding this to the style sheet:

#ProfileRightCol table { clear:left; }

I know you didn't ask for this, but in my opinion the page suffers from a few varieties of "itis". For example, the table could be re-done without all those repeating classes (or at least fewer of them) if you use th elements for your row and column headings (which would make it more accessible too).

Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design
http://www.betterwebdesign.com.au/