From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of 'Scott Swabey'
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 9:43 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Please Help! Hover not working to trigger display:block
in FF

Cole Kuryakin wrote:
> Hello All -

Hi Cole

  > I've set one of the li's as css trigger (via a class name) in order to
> show a drop-down menu (a UL) that has a default value of display:none.
>
> Unfortunately, nothing I try will initiate the declaration containing
> the display:block.

You will need to nest the #industry ul within the li you wish it to
display under to target it with the css:

<li class="test">Industry
<ul id="industry" class="menu">
        <li>Immigration Information</li>
        <li>POEA Regulations</li>
        <li>Disciplinary Guidelines</li>
        <li>POEA Sample Contract</li>
        <li>Questions and Answers</li>
</ul>
</li>

Regards
--

Scott Swabey
Design & Development Director - Lafinboy Productions