Tim wrote:
I reckon you are being cynical Barney :-)
Consider colour blindness, 8% of adult males, you can allow a user to select a colour scheme. Consider screen size, alternative stylesheets can improve presentation of different devices. I use seven different linked stylesheets on everypage, hardly anyone uses them, but a few people really want and like them.

Riiight.

I had no idea the rel could be useful as far as this function was concerned. Having said this, I presume you use on-page devices to switch this? Seeing as those special features available in Firefox are in my experience only used by enthusiasts, it seems a pretty thin rope for accessibility features.

Regards,
Barney