OK, you convinced me.

Your reason for doing so is far more valid than my lame reasoning with the Danone and Armani examples.

Thanks.

On Tue, March 20, 2007 11:56 am, Bob Schwartz wrote:
You should also perhaps markup your "logo" H1 content as a change
from the
declared natural language of the page (English).

Thanks for you tips Stuart:

1. How do I do that?
2.I'm curious as to why you  think it is necessary - it is the name
of the association - I doubt if Danone or Armani marks their names up
as French or Italian on their English sites.

I did say "perhaps".

1.
You can use the "lang" attribute,

2.
The idea is that speech synthesizers will pronouce it correctly and
braille generators will be able to substitute the appropriate control
codes.

I was thinking more in terms of Web standards, rather than the standards of other Websites (Danone - 260 coding errors errors on home page; Armani
- Flash!)

Stuart