*From:* Jixor - Stephen I <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Thursday, April 12, 2007 3:53 PM
*Subject:* Re: [WSG] best standard / format for imbeded mp3 player in
browser

Yes, IMHO the best thing to do is to provide both a direct link to the
file and a flash player that is customized to your site's design.

James Ellis wrote:

Hi Ben

people to play the file in the player of their choice (maybe they even have
their browser set up to do this if they want). They can also download it for
later playing.

If you want to play it inside a browser then I'm sure there is a flash
component that will play mp3's with play and pause buttons?

HTH
James