On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:28:59 -0500
"Joseph R. B. Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I was hoping some of you fine Linux / Mac users could test this
> layout to make sure no blowups happen.  Everything SHOULD be fine,
> but you never know.
>
> http://homestead.foodzoomer.com/
>
> Thanks a bunch!

You've done an excellent job with that web site, it looks great. I've
done a comparison with Firefox2 and Opera 9.2 under Linux and it's
rendering fine.

>From my experience, I've never seen a cross-platform browser render
differently under various platforms, it's always been consistent. The
only exception is font rendering, which is platform specific.

In future, you should consider installing a virtual machine with a
flavour of Linux so you can easily test your websites yourself, rather
than rely on someone elses perception.

At any rate, good job :)

Cheers,
Tate Johnson