Robby Jennings wrote:

As a quick aside to the main issue, but staying with the theme of correctness, elements which are recommended not to be used are deprecated. Depreciation is what happens to your shiny new car/PC/camera/iPod the moment you take it out of its box. Kind of ironic that html-reference.com have this error embedded so deep it's in the filename...

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/elements.html>