I have been at it all day and no luck.

Anyone who would like to help can see some test pages at:

http://www.fotografics.it/test/

The problem is explained on the pages.

Bob

let us know how you go....

I myself are in the middle of a website were I need something similar and it works fine in ie7 and firefox but breaks and looks horrible in ie6

Here's my problem:

I need to have all the pages on a site fill the page at 100% of page
height if lots of content or 100% of browser window iif short on
content with the footer sitting nicely at the bottom in both cases in
both IE 6 and IE7. Something I had no problems with until IE7 rolled
out.

I have searched around the web and not found anything I would
consider THE solution.

As I'm sure IE7 has done this to others, has anyone found a reliable
solution?

Thanks,

Bob