Have just checked. Its not clickable at moment.  I have deleted and cleared
the cache etc.

On 14/05/07, Susie Gardner-Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Guys!
You are wonderful!!

I would never have thought of that – and still have no idea why that would
make a difference! I've changed it on the site and it's fine in IE7. If you
want to give it one last look in IE6 that'd be wonderful (but I am sure I
can find someone somewhere here at UQ with IE6 if you can't!)

Thank you so much!!

- susie