I like the site, the only issue i could see that the site does not degrade
gracefully when you disable javascript, this can some times be hard to a
achieve, however in your case you are using javascript for simple navigation
movements.  What I would suggest is have your links go to say
index.html#sectionyourafter then attach your javascript to the on click of
the menu items, then inside the javascript cancel the event bubbling so the
link never gets called.  Then at least if the javascript is disabled, the
site will still work.

Cameron
www.camocarzi.com

On 5/23/07, Barney Carroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi All:
> My name is Puneet, web designer based in Dubai.
>
> Recently I have revamped my website with tableless design and xhtml,
> keeping the web standards in mind.
> I would really appreciate, if you guys can take a look at :
> www.puneetsakhuja.com, and send me your comments/suggestions.

Puneet, very nice site. There seems to be nothing wrong with it. I would
recommend using this tool to get a more thorough review of your
accessibility: http://fae.cita.uiuc.edu/

Regards,
Barney