[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I think the primary issue you have here is the assertion that  Images,
however artistic they may be, qualify as 'data'. I cannot see that
connection, and therefore cannot agree with the use of a table.
Further, the 'relationship' between two images may change if they are
moved, but the 'meaning' of those images does not change, ever.

Mike

Hi Mike,

We're getting way OT here (interesting though it is!) but the 'meaning' of an image is dependent entirely upon the context in which it is seen/displayed. Consider an image showing a pretty landscape with no title. Then duplicate it, and title it 'Picture of radiation falling over the landscape'. Then title it 'Area where the body of John Doe was found' etc etc. See what I mean?

--
Bob

www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk