On 5/25/07, Matthew Pennell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
POSH as a concept is not about HTML vs. XHTML, it's about using the correct
semantic elements.

Agreed, when I read the question I thought it was about getting an
editor to use pre-built sections of code to create certain HTML
patterns, but I guess not.

As David says, most platforms - Wordpress, Textpattern,
Expression Engine - will output whatever you put into their templates.

Wordpress will, however, you might have to dig around to prevent it
putting in closing slashes on head elements. (Closing slashes on
content items such as images are fine, they are within the body and do
not cause validation issues.)

-Alastair