Hi:

I have a question which has surfaced due to an upcoming requirement.

I have built a web site for a client who now wants to be able to
manage the site on her own.  She is computer literate, but not a web
designer, by any means.  I am new to the idea of Content Management
systems and am really trying to wrap my brain around what they really
do and how to set one up.  I guess I am wondering how other designers
handle this type of issue?  How do you setup clients to manage their
own site so they are not having to take a detailed course in Web
Design.  I hope my concern is understood, as I have been thinking
about this issue for a while and have investigated certain software...
Joomla, Wordpress...

Can anyone lend a hand?  Thanks very much...

Regards,
Kevin.