Hi Kevin,

It's still acting up in IE7 (and IE6 appears to have width problems with the #header div which is throwing everything out)...

In IE7 it seems to be reading the position relative from where the #gradient div is in the code - that is, if you set top to 0, it aligns with the bottom of the #wrapper div. The only way I can get #gradient to appear in the right place (while keeping the current code) in IE7 is to apply top: -125px.

You could use conditional comments to serve that up exclusively to IE7 - but does the #gradient div really need to be outside the #wrapper div? Would a z-index not place it over the #rightcol div?

HTH - but I hope this casts some light on what's happening in IE7.

Cheers for now,

Simon

Theres a div acting up in ie7(6 as well?) - http://www.eaf.textdriven.com/testie.html it shows up on the bottom right of the ie7 screen but works in ff and safari Since i was made aware of the problem Ive made changes but need to see another screen shot to see if they've had any effect.

simonmoss.co.uk
Tel: 0117 908 3831
Mob: 07843 383395
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]