Thierry Koblentz schreef:
Still the same. In the vertical menu only the 3rd  item (Articles: E-K)
pops
up/unfolds when navigating with a keyboard on Fx2 and Op9 (on WindowsXP).

Sander,
You need to use the *enter* key to trigger the dropdown, did you try that?

Ah, had not read that. Sorry ;-)
But what's the reason for that as it is not really clear? Why not have them popup like when you use a pointer?

As a side note, the sub menu relevant to each current page is not "skipable"
to assure that these links are accessible to keyboard users with JS off.
I'm not sure I see which main menu item represents the current page. The 3rd perhaps, cause that's the one that acts different.

cheers,
Sander