Chris

If this is Internet and not in intranet, I suggest that you design for the
real customers; that is people who visit the site and not those who own it.
If this user group are still for some strange reason, bound by running
windows 3.1 etc.. do it the old way, take the money and don't put it on your
CV

I wish you all the very best on this project...

--
Regards

- Rob

Raising web standards  : http://ele.vation.co.uk