Hi Jermayn, I notice the left and right columns white background colors (or image) are overlapping the 'g-background.jpg'.

You either need to may transparent color for left/right column or if background images are used, use nee to make them narrower or maybe add z-index properties.

Small detail that doesn't interfer with website's function but IMHO this is what differential good and best web deisgners :).

Also, the two columns collapse with two fontsize enlarge - this one really put me off because I always need to enlarge at least two time of fontsize for many sites I visit.

tee