Good stuff!

Thanks!  Sorry about all of the thanks, but you guys are amazing.  I just
learned a lot!

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kepler Gelotte
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 1:19 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] CSS Problem in Mozilla and IE6

Hi Joyce,

Try defaulting all the element margin and padding settings to zero. You can
do this by adding the following to your CSS file:

* {

            MARGIN: 0;

            PADDING: 0;

}

This should take care of the Mozilla problem. Also, I noticed you have white
text over a grey background image for your navigation menu. For people who
have their images turned off, this will end up as white text on a white
background. Try setting the BACKGROUND-COLOR: #999; in #nav to fix this.

Regards,

Kepler Gelotte

  _____