From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tee G. Peng
Sent: Friday, 10 August, 2007 10:34 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] (X)HTML Best Practice Sheet goes live - correct link

On Aug 10, 2007, at 12:53 AM, Dean Edridge wrote:

> Frank Palinkas wrote:
>>

>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Frank M. Palinkas
>> Microsoft M.V.P. - Windows Help
>> W3C HTML Working Group (H.T.M.L.W.G.) - Invited Expert
>> M.C.P., M.C.T., M.C.S.E., M.C.D.B.A., A+       Senior Technical
>> Communicator         Web Standards & Accessibility Designer
>> website: http://frank.helpware.net email:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> -------------------------------------------- Member:
>> Society for Technical Communications (S.T.C.)         Guild of
>> Accessible Web Designers (G.A.W.D.S.)        Web Standards Group
>> (W.S.G.) --------------------------------------------
>> Supergroup Trading Ltd. Sandhurst, Gauteng, South Africa website:
>> http://www.supergroup.co.za
>> Work:   +27 011 523 4931 Home:   +27 011 455 5287 Fax:    +27 011
>> 455 3112 Mobile: +27 074 109 1908

Wow! this is the longer signature I ever seen and it's quite
unpleasant to need to scorll down in order to read the message.

Sorry, Dean and Frank, I am not making any compliant. I am here to
learn the best web practise from many of you guys and I see that some
of the members condemn top posting; I think bottom posting (is this
how it's called?) is equally bad when one needs to scroll all the way
down to read a few line of message. I think this is one of the
accessible issue perhaps not many people pay attention to.  One of my
client is semi-paralyze and doesn't make use of assistive software
because, according to her,  it's too expensive and too much learning
curve. One time she made a comment to me that I should write my
message in the top so that she doesn't need to scroll all the way
down ( I always trim my post when I response). I was in her office
recently and witnessed how she uses computer, it was unimaginable
inconvenient and uncomfortable for me to watch. She has mobile
problem on her hands too. I watched her literally spending some 3 or
4 minutes to scroll all the way down in order to read an email.

tee