Tee G. Peng:
what you do guys think of [CSS Sculptor]... PVll CSS layout Magic, and the Google Blueprint?

Using pencil and paper to write won't make you a great novelist. Using better tools, like a computer, to write still won't make you a great novelist.

Same deal with ready made libraries - they won't replace great craftmanship, and in most circumstances you need to understand the craft to make the most of them anyway.

Personally, I have used code snippets (from single lines, to complete generic layouts) for as long as I can remember - it just makes sense.

For the record blueprint is not a google product, it's just hosted at google code.

kind regards,
Terrence Wood.