Anyone here try out exponent cms?
I've found it extremely to use, and administer, very simple to convert
designs as well.  It uses smarty for the view output, and pretty much only
uses code in the actually files that control the design and layout for data
pulling from the database, not for the actual design/style/layout bits.
VERY easy to customize, etc.

I am not a CMS expert, but I've played around with quite a few and played
around with theming/styling templates, validating pages, etc. and *emphasis
on the words -->* SO FAR it is my favorite.  I LOVE the fact that it doesn't
have what is essentially a separate site where you handle all of the
administration, most of it is done right on the pages you want to modify.

So I would recommend that... exponentcms.org

But I'm always on the lookout for a good CMS so I'll take a look at some of
the other ones mentioned in these e-mails.