Gary Barber wrote:
Oh I agree with what is being said. But consider, for a moment. You ask "do you want a good quality web site". The clients replies, "quality means expensive. As long as it looks good I don't care".

So the client says "Why should I use you with your standards and accessibility, Cowboy Design Joe here is half the cost and looks the same, same Google ranking".

Thats the true cost of Accessibility.
I hope you're not saying this in fear of losing business to cowboy design!

I'd tell them to call Cowboy Design then. The web is too important to cut corners before you even start. It'll be that same person calling me in a year or two saying that they hate their site.

There's plenty of people all around me that build crap sites for cheap. Always will be.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
---------------------------------
Sites by Joe, LLC
"Clean, Simple and Elegant Web Design"
Phone: (609) 335-3076
Web: http://sitesbyjoe.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard
fn:Joseph Taylor
n:Taylor;Joseph
org:Sites by Joe, LLC
adr:;;408 Route 47 South;Cape May Court House;NJ;08210;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Designer / Developer
tel;work:609-335-3076
tel;cell:609-335-3076