Hello Anders,

> Is there any way to protect this from being used as
> a way to send out spam? You can't really know that
> people enter their own emailaddress ...

A person could use it to send the copy to someone else, but then again
people are the most difficult to control. I do offer an IP blacklist with
this to deal with people if necessary (a weak control at best since not
everyone has a static IP). A robot shouldn't be able to do it, though. The
form has a number of measures to prevent 'bot submissions and exploitation,
one of which is a "honeypot" (a baited input) which someone had mentioned
before.

That said, even though people are the most difficult to control, they don't
seem to be the real problem. The problem seems to be with 'bots so that's
the form's main focus.

Cheers.
Mike

> I offer that in my contact form. It's a config option. The contact form
> owner can enable/disable offering a get-a-copy option to his/her visitors.

Is there any way to protect this from being used as a way to send out
spam? You can't really know that people enter their own emailaddress ...

/anders