Actually, further investigation, I've spotted what's happening.

You're hiding the submenu's using this

.p7TBMsub {
        position: absolute;
        visibility:hidden;
        left: 0;
        top: 0;
        width: 100%;
}

But then you're forgetting that the 100% width is being combined with
the padding and therefore forcing your page out by 210px.

You could take my original suggestion and remove the padding but the
better suggestion would be just to remove the width: 100%;

You're applying it to a block element which by default is 100% anyway
but by not applying it, the width will take into consideration the
other padding you're applying automatically.

So, change your code to this and it should work ;o)

.p7TBMsub {
        position: absolute;
        visibility:hidden;
        left: 0;
        top: 0;
}

Although, I'm not sure whether using visibility: hidden; will be bad
for screenreaders as I know display: none; will and you're doing a
similar thing so you may be better going for the suckerfish menu
approach where you position the hidden menu using offscreen negative
positioning.

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/

But that's a different matter altogether.

Hope that helps.

Dave Woods
http://www.dave-woods.co.uk