Ok so Rogier says that a en esoteric non-standard version of Firefox gives a
MINOR problem in navigaton on our help page.    It MIGHT possibly affect
perhaps 1 or 2 users out of more than100,000 users.

There is no listing of anyone using debian in our OS stats.  Which means
it's only in the "*Other" listing.  The problem these few users might see
doesn't prevent them seeing the site, just makes ONE fo the menu drop downs
a LITTLE difficult to use.  They can still navigate the site.

How much development time do you think that justifies?     A day?   2 days?
You think we should go get a machine, install debian,  and run the problem
down?  Or just move on to more important problems?

Until Rogier mentioned debian I had never even heard of it nor had anyone
else I know.  It's a NON-ISSUE

IF you want to bother with it,  good luck to you.  But I've already wasted
more time than its worth dealing with these emails.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

Webmaster, Bluegrass Australia

http://bluegrass.org.au

Pacific Bluegrass Network

Not a preacher, not an expert but a fan

 - speaking from the heart.

Talking dog on http://Bluegrasscountry.org

We are a Bluegrass Unlimited Reporting Program