On Oct 28, 2007, at 3:56 AM, Stuart Foulstone wrote:

But the point is that, this accessibility feature is for people who can't
use a mouse - i.e. they cannot "click" anywhere.

Ah yah right!!!! A good point you have made. I am a 'mouse' user, and I do find skip to (content/navigation) useful for me. Now you pointed out ( John and other did too but I was blind :) ), makes me realized I was mainly viewing this feature from my own' benefit.

Glad that I asked. Sometimes one has to show one's ignorance so one can learn something important :)

tee