WSGers,

We've been using the YUI for a while. We wrote our own variant to
support the proportions that our Art Director likes to use, which
include the Golden Mean.

It's boosted our front end development speed and means we can start
getting consitent layout hapenning when we develop HTML prototypes as
well. It also gives us a head start when we are browser testing.

It was pretty easy to re-write the CSS to support the proportional grids
that we want to use. Remember that constraining widths is easy enough,
but constraining heights is a real pain if you want the user to be able
to resize text.

Cheers
Paul

Paul Minty Director

mintleaf studio
We design & create stylish websites

Post: Box 6 108 Flinders Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Level 2 108 Flinders Street Melbourne
T. 03 9662 9344
F. 03 9662 9255
M. 0418 307 475