On Nov 16, 2007, at 7:23 PM, Kenny Graham wrote:

I don't think the grey used nicely; give me an impression that it's an advertising firm with very conservative, uncreative image. Content area without bg color may looks cleaner.

Home page is the most important real estate for a site, I think it presents better if making it to 2 columns floated with 2 rows, so that your visitor can see the 4 big buttons without having to scroll down to find out what services your firm offers .

Brand | Print
Web   | Media

Make it elastic with min/max width support, so user with big screen won't see the big empty space on the right, and those who prefer viewing at 800px can see what you have now.

I really don't like to have to scroll up so that I can navigate to another page.

Lastly, when I click the home button, I see 'about' text popping up on top of about button, this happens to other 3 buttons too.

regards,
tee