On 20 Nov 2007, at 14:53, Christian Montoya wrote:

Here is a screenshot of a page from my site in Firefox 2.0.0.9 on
Leopard 10.5.1:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thephotoherald/2049540131/

I have no idea why so much text is not appearing at all. Could someone
with Leopard look into this for me? Thanks in advance.

just compared them in Safari and Firefox on Leopard and it looks the same - i.e. no missing text.

did get a report of problems here:

to do with nesting I guess..

but it looks fine in that it doesn't match your screenie.

;)