Hello,

I am going to be giving a presentation on Web Standards to all relevant professors at my university to help them catch up and get up-to-date in what they are teaching the students. I am putting together various resources for them, including a website (which can be found at http://www.arwebdesign.net/webstandards), a slideshow presentation (or possibly several), and any other resources they might find useful. This will be on ongoing project, with plans for me to do a new presentation at least once a semester and for me to continually update the website with new information, resources, and to send out a newsletter to them answering any questions they have and what not. While this is being designed specifically for my university, it is open to anyone who finds the information helpful.

Since this is the Web Standards group, I'd like to ask if some members would be willing to look over the information I have gathered and I am developing and would comment, critique, correct, etc. on everything I have presented. The website is in it's very early stages as I am still working on the actual content of the site before I worry about the website itself. I have uploaded the current plans for navigation and a skeletal outline of the information I plan on presenting to http://www.arwebdesign.net/webstandards/files/outline.pdf (also available in .odt). If you could look over the topics I plan to cover and give any recommendations of any topics or sub-topics you think I missed, I'd be very grateful. This presentation is only an hour long, but all of the information will be available online, so even topics I don't get to cover they can view online. I will be updating the outline continually throughout the next several days, as well as the website, so check them out regularly if you are able to.

Once again, thanks for your help,
Christian Snodgrass
--

Christian Snodgrass