OOps sorry, read your demo page and it doesn't. Sure, your visual
tabbing might not be the same, but for semantics and SEO, I think its
fairly important to have major content ahead of secondary content in
source-order. I think it makes it much easier for screen-readers too.

Have you tried to explore the possibility of changing the visual
layout of the columns? Perhaps with negative margins similar to how
its done with floats?

Karl