A great point Casey. MS have taken the first major step in moving towards a
standards compliant industry and we, the web designer, are complaining that
it's going to break our old sites hacked up for IE6/IE7. The saying says 'we
can't have our cake and eat it too', but in fact we can. We have asked for
standards compliance and we are getting it.

Unfortunately this was inevitably going to happen and it is the users that
are punished for doing nothing. As professionals, we need to deal with it
much the same way as we dealt with the non-standards compliance of previous
versions. The only difference is that we are now moving in the _right_
direction.