Michael Horowitz wrote:
I've been looking at styling forms and I'm seeing some people mark them up as ordered lists and other using paragraphs. What are the arguments for the different markup types.

from what I can see the reason lists have come into use in forms has a lot to do with javascript libraries that have re-ordering of elements by drag and drop that tend to work mainly on lists. Therefore lists are useful to wrap form elements if you are creating form building software so the form elements can be easily reordered by non-technical users.

--
Chris Knowles