Hi Chris

Thought I'd let you know - I looked at your web page and the first two
examples, when I clicked on the link, didn't work for me at all! No extra
paragraph appearing (or disappearing!) and no time change. I'm on a Mac
using Firefox 2.0.0.12 ...

It sounds good - I'd like to access a version that works ... :)

Cheers
susie