From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of IceKat
Sent: 08 March 2008 06:23
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] IE8 news

Hey,

I've been watching some of the IE8 conversations. I got it just
yesterday and tried it. While it may pass the Acid2 test flawlessly (and
only be a beta) it takes up /masses/ of memory. My computer isn't
exactly a dinosaur but it still paused whilst trying to type using IE8.
How powerful a computer is recommended anyway? However considering the
problems with IE in the past I'd say I can live with that.

IceKat

(blog IE8 review at: http://aldonasweblounge.net/blog)