H james...

If you want to code visually ..dreamweaver cs3 is a good option.It has a
very good css editor also.I use both dreamweaver and microsoft visual studio
for my coding and I feel both are good.
but always check manually for web standards :-)

I suggest you to download the trial versions and have a try on both
products.... I am sure you are gonna love both  ..

regards
navii

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Michael Horowitz <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  One thing to realize is dreamweaver does often use non web standard rules
> for creating HTML.  While it can help you create code it is not a
> substitution for knowing code.
>
> Michael Horowitz
> Your Computer Consultanthttp://yourcomputerconsultant.com
> 561-394-9079
>

> fiona herbert wrote:
>
> Hi James.
> I am new to the developing world. I do have dreamweaver cs3 and think it
> is absolutely great and would recommend it to anyone.
> Regards
> Fi
>

> On 4/4/08, James Jeffery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I've been thinking about buying the new version of Photoshop and
> > Illustrator, as i just purchased a new dual core iMac. Currently i use
> > BBEdit but im thinking about switching to Dreamweaver as i might aswell
> > purchase the creative suite. Is the new dreamweaver any good for us
> > developers?
> >
> > This may not seem related to web standards but i feel it does because
> > back when i used dreamweaver - it was the days when it bloated out your code
> > and caused friction for many developers.

> > Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

navii