  From: Lynette Smith
  To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 9:00 AM
  Subject: [WSG] Client cannot view website

  I hope this post is allowed. Just had a call from a client to say he cannot
see all of his website.  He does not seem very computer literate.  He says he
can see the "first bit" ( header and the navigation bar underneath the header),
 but below is just a green blank page.

  I can see nothing wrong with the site which has been up for ages and am
thinking it is his computer though I have no idea what could be wrong.  He uses
IE.

  Is there anything I can get him to check.. Url is www.bourkebridgeinn.com.au

  Thanks

  Lyn