Hi Jens-Uwe,

Apologies for the late reply - I'm in the middle of an inter-continental
move from Johannesburg to Oslo.

If I can help, please take a look at my article on dev.opera.com -
"Accessible Context Sensitive Help with Unobtrusive DOM Scripting":

http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/accessible-context-sensitive-help-with-u/

This gives you my configuration of the HTML structure for a web form, along
with the JavaScript needed to reveal the embedded context sensitive help for
each form field. Also, you can download a complete project package,
including HTML, CSS, images, scripts, etc., from my blog site:
http://frank.helpware.net

Also, in the body of the article, you'll see a hyperlink to Gez Lemon's
website (Juicy Studio) where another type of form layout and embedded help
is detailed.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
Opera Software

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:36 AM, Jens-Uwe Korff <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we are currently evaluating how we code up forms. In the process I'd
> like to review form best practices.
>
> I guess you've come across a good form with respect to either design,
> functionality, semantics or interaction.
>
> Please send me any bookmarks you might have of what you consider top of
> class.
>
> Thank you for your help!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jens
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying
> files is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
> use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
> or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright.
> No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the
> written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in
> error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and
> delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness
> of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet
> communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal
> responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.

> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Frank M. Palinkas