I have a site in progress that is giving me a couple of problems:

1. in all browsers, I seem to have accidently styled away (without styling them at all) the default form button look, but I can't find the cause.

The only styles that I can see that might have an affect are these, but removing them doesn't change anything (as far as the buttons returning to default look goes):

html, body, form, fieldset {
        font-family: Times, 'Times New Roman', serif;
        font-size: 100.1%;
}
form label {
        cursor: pointer;
}
fieldset {
        border: 0;
}

example: http://www.fotografics.eu/ctb/wp/man.html

2. in IE6 I have a box that has random quotes in it.
On some of the quotes, the ending quote gif is getting clipped on the right with the clipped part showing on the left - partially repeating (?) even though the style is "no-repeat". (refresh the page until you get one that does it).

example: http://www.fotografics.eu/ctb/wp/aut_intro.html

Any help resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated.